Hosting: Is It the Right Option for You?
Some practices like the idea of having all of their software and data right there on a server in the office. Others like the idea of placing their systems in a secure data center, where internet connectivity is assured and everything is protected by state-of-the-art security. This second option — having the solution “hosted” offsite at a data center — offers several benefits for practices:
- No installation, configuration or maintenance on your internal server
- Maximum levels of virus protection and security
- One simple monthly fee
- Guaranteed 99% uptime
- No need to invest in owning your own hardware
- IT needs reduced by 80% to 95%
- Maintenance-free upgrades
- Redundant power and backup power sources
- Cost-effective and convenient
- No need for a special server room, batteries or tapes
- Workstation hardware upgrades easy and less expensive
At HealthSystems, we have worked with TechPro as our GE Centricity Practice Solution hosting partner for several years. TechPro specializes in the IT infrastructure required to run GE Centricity Practice Solution.
For additional information, call Todd or Barry at 800-262-0537