Hosting: Is It the Right Option for You?
Some practices like the idea of having all of their software and data right there on a server in the office. Others like the idea of placing their systems in a secure data center, where internet connectivity is assured and everything is protected by state-of-the-art security. This second option — having the solution “hosted” offsite at a data center — offers several benefits for practices:
- No installation, configuration or maintenance on your internal server
- Maximum levels of virus protection and security
- One simple monthly fee
- Guaranteed 99% uptime
- No need to invest in owning your own hardware
- IT needs reduced by 80% to 95%
- Maintenance-free upgrades
- Redundant power and backup power sources
- Cost-effective and convenient
- No need for a special server room, batteries or tapes
- Workstation hardware upgrades easy and less expensive
For additional information, visit: http://www.quatris.com/cloud/.