Are you ready to move to the Cloud?
The CPS software Quatris Cloud (aka Hosting) services may be right for you! Some practices like the idea of having all of their practice management and EMR software on a server in the office. Others like the idea of placing their software and data in the Cloud, where internet connectivity is assured, and the software is protected by state-of-the-art security. Having your Centricity software in the Cloud offers several benefits for medical practices. For more information visit: http://www.quatris.com/centricity-cloud-services/ or call 817-282-0300.
Our Comprehensive Cloud Services offer:
- Industry-leading virtualization platform, vSphere by VMware
- Redundant connections with multiple ISPs for 99.99% internet availability
- One monthly fee that includes:
- Server installation, maintenance, and upgrades performed online without interruption
- Live customer support
- Server licensing fees
The Quatris Cloud provides FIVE areas of “Life Support”.
- Redundant uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Monitored 24/7/365 by certified network engineers
- Restricted entry (photo ID required) overseen by closed-circuit TV surveillance
- Able to be monitored and administrated remotely through secure login
- Fully redundant in every area of connectivity, storage and server performance
- Meets industry gold standard of 99.99% availability
- Equipped with laser-based fire detection system
- Uses waterless fire suppressant agent that is harmless to humans and equipment
- Climate-controlled at 63-67°F and 50-60% humidity