Hosting: Is It the Right Option for You?
EMR software hosting may be right for you! Some practices like the idea of having all of their medical record software and data right there on a server in the office. Others like the idea of placing their systems in a secure data center, where internet connectivity is assured and their health record software solution is protected by state-of-the-art security. This second option — having EHR software “hosted” (aka cloud computing) offsite at a data center — offers several benefits for medical practices:
- No installation, configuration or maintenance on your internal server
- Maximum levels of virus protection and security
- One simple monthly fee
- Guaranteed 99% uptime
- No need to invest in owning your own hardware
- IT needs reduced by 80% to 95%
- Maintenance-free upgrades
- Redundant power and backup power sources
- Cost-effective and convenient
- No need for a special server room, batteries or tapes
- Workstation hardware upgrades are easy and less expensive
At HealthSystems, we have worked with TechPro as our GE Centricity Practice Solution software hosting partner for several years. TechPro specializes in the IT infrastructure required to run GE Centricity Practice Solution.
For additional information, call Todd or Barry at 800-262-0537